- Camera Features
- Technical Specs
Excellent low-light sensitivity
* Equipped with a Sony Starlight sensor
* Premium extremely large aperture lens
* Exclusive imaging optimization algorithm (auto-exposure, noise reduction)
* Take fantastic color photos or videos even in low light
* Take clear black and white photos or videos in total darkness
* No-glow 940nm infrared LEDs, well stealth in the wild.
Advanced video recording performance
* Advanced H.264 video recording with sound
* Max 24MP still pictures
* Picture in JPG format, Video in MP4/MOV format more space-saving
Fast detection performance
* Fast trigger time approx. 0.1~0.6s (pre-activated technology)
* Fast recovery time 0.5s
* Long trigger distance up to 82ft
* Adjustable 3 sensitivity levels
Super easy to use and flexible options
* 2.4” high-res color screen, playback on the screen
* Accept SD/SDHC/SDXC regular memory card, max capacity 512GB (SD card not included)
* Operation hours, Loop Recording, Time Lapse(00:00-23:59)
* Long standby time up to 8 months with 8 AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
* IP66 Waterproof, Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F
* Photo burst mode(01,02,03,04,05)
1. Please format the memory card before using a trail camera. We suggest an SDHC card with class 6 or above for a better record and playback review.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
(Note: Night videos are limited to a maximum of 30 seconds to conserve the batteries. If set video length higher than 30 seconds, e.g. 60 seconds, the max recording length at night keeps 30 seconds.)
|Working Mode||Motion detection or Time Lapse|
|Max. Pixel Size||24MP|
|Lens||F=1.6, FOV=63°, Auto IR-Cut|
|LCD Screen||2.4" Color screen|
|Keypad||6 Keys, 1 Power switch|
|Memory||SD, SDHC or SDXC Regular memory card (Not included), max capacity 512GB|
|Picture Resolution||24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP|
|Video Resolution||1296P@20fps 16:9, 1080P@30fps 16:9, 720P@30fps 16:9|
|Video Format||h.264 MP4/MOV|
|PIR Sensing Distance||82ft (Below 77°F/25°C)|
|PIR Sensing Angle||Total 120°(while side motion sensors enabled)
Central zone: 60°, Left side: 30°, Right side: 30°
|Trigger Time||Approx. 0.1~0.6 second (0.1s while side motion sensors enabled)|
|Trigger Interval||0sec.-60min, Programmable|
|Video Length||3sec ~ 5min., Programmable
(Note: Max 30 seconds at night time to conserve batteries lifetime)
|Info Strip||On /Off|
|Operation Hours||On /Off, Specific working period of time|
|Camera Name||4-Character (A-Z, 0-9)|
|Time Lapse||1 Sec. ~ 24 Hour|
|Power Supply||8x1.5V AA Batteries Or External 12V Power Supply with 4.0x1.7mm plug (Not included)|
|Stand-by Time||8 Months|
|Auto Stand-by||Auto Stand-by (Surveillance mode) in 5 minutes while no operation in SET mode|
|Low Battery Alarm||
8V - Low Battery (Batteries die)
9.4V - Night vision is unavailable in low voltage(Almost die)
|Interface||Mini-USB, Regular SD card holder, External Power (DC 12V/1A, Plug 4.0x1.7mm)|
|Mounting||Strap, Tripod Base (1/4-20)|
|Operation Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Certificate||FCC & CE & RoHS|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 4.4 x 3.0 inches|
The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in a short time, the power will fall out quickly.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 2-Pack Game Trail Deer Cameras Wildlife Cams 24MP 1296P MP4 Video 100ft Night Vision Motion Activated 0.1S Trigger Speed Waterproof No Glow A323
It come with:
- x2 Pro Brown Trail Camera(s)
- Instructions Manual - in English
- Mini USB cable
- x2 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
One Year Warranty
We take great pride in our products. We always stand behind our promises. We provide a leading warranty term and service. Buying our product, you are covered under a limited warranty.
We guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty of the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover consumer caused damages such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorized technicians.
We will, at our option during the warranty period, repair your camera or replace it with the same or comparable model free of charge. This warranty only extends to the original retail buyer from our authorized dealer. Purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty shall be for the remaining portion of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends solely to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. It does not cover normal wear of the product.
If you need to return a product under this warranty, please please feel free to contact us, we are always here to support you.