- Camera Features
- Technical Specs
- 【32MP Photo & 1440P Video】 - High Resolution deliver stunning vibrant images and clear audible videos even during the dark night, with H.264 the same capacity sd card could storage more photos and and longer videos.
- 【Faster 0.2s Trigger Speed Supports Up to 128GB SD Card】 - The trigger distance is up to 28m(90ft) day and night. Once movements are detected, the lightning-fast trigger speed of less than 0.3s with 1 to 5 shots choice guarantees fast and accurate capture of each detected motion exposed to the field of this game trail camera before shooting. Bigger SD card storage more wonderful moment before the game camera stopping working.
- 【IP66 Waterproof & Heavy-Duty Design】 - Use high-grade IP66 materials, extremely durable from seal to probe lens. protects your trail camera, ensure that can prevent rain-proof, drop-proof and dust-proof, and also ensure it could work in tough environments like tropical rain forest or desert.
- 【40pcs No Glow Infrared LED & 2.4” LCD Screen】 - Trail game camera is equipped with 36 PCS no glow infrared LED, which makes it a stealthy unit that does not intrude into the natural habitat. It will record any animal movements you want with a wide-angle lens even on rainy days. With a built-in 2.4" LCD color screen , it moves you closer to watch wildlife.
- 【Easy Install & Widely Used】 - Hunting with the gifted mounting strap and metal stand, it is easy to install this trail camera hunting sturdy. You could apply the hunting camera to wildlife observation and hunting, home/property security, farm area surveillance.
Excellent low-light sensitivity
* Equipped with a Sony Starlight sensor
* Premium extremely large aperture lens
* Exclusive imaging optimization algorithm (auto-exposure, noise reduction)
* Take fantastic color photos or videos even in low light
* Take clear black and white photos or videos in total darkness
* Low-glow 940nm infrared LEDs, well stealth in the wild.
Advanced video recording performance
* Advanced H.264 video recording with sound
* Max 32MP still pictures
* Picture in JPG format, Video in MP4/MOV format more space-saving
Fast detection performance
* Fast trigger time approx. 0.2~0.75s (pre-activated technology)
* Fast recovery time 0.5s
* Long trigger distance up to 90ft
* Adjustable 3 sensitivity levels
Super easy to use and flexible options
* 2.4” high-res color screen, playback on the screen
* Accept SD/SDHC/SDXC regular memory card, max capacity 128GB (SD card not included)
* Operation hours, Loop Recording, Time Lapse(00:00-23:59)
* Long standby time up to 8 months with 8 AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
* IP66 Waterproof, Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F
* Photo burst mode(01,02,03,04,05)
1. Please format the memory card before using a trail camera. We suggest an SDHC card with class 10 or above for a better record and playback review.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
|Working Mode||Motion detection or Time Lapse|
|Max. Pixel Size||32MP|
|Lens||F=1.6, FOV=70°, Auto IR-Cut|
|LCD Screen||2.4" Color screen|
|Keypad||9 Keys, 1 Power switch|
|Memory||SD, SDHC or SDXC Regular memory card (Not included), max capacity 128GB|
|Picture Resolution||32MP, 24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP|
|Video Resolution||1440P@30fps 16:9, 1296P@30fps 16:9, 1080P@30fps 16:9, 720P@30fps 16:9|
|Video Format||h.264 MP4/MOV|
|PIR Sensing Distance||90ft (Below 77°F/25°C)|
|PIR Sensing Angle||Total 120°(while side motion sensors enabled)
Central zone: 60°, Left side: 30°, Right side: 30°
|Trigger Time||Approx. 0.2~0.75 second (0.1s while side motion sensors enabled)|
|Trigger Interval||0sec.-59min59sec, Programmable|
|Video Length||3sec ~ 5min., Programmable
|Info Strip||On /Off|
|Operation Hours||On /Off, Specific working period of time|
|Camera Name||12-Character (A-Z, 0-9)|
|Time Lapse||1 Sec. ~ 24 Hour|
|Power Supply||8x1.5V AA Batteries Or External 12V Power Supply with 4.0x1.7mm plug (Not included)|
|Stand-by Time||8 Months|
|Auto Stand-by||Auto Stand-by (Surveillance mode) in 5 minutes while no operation in SET mode|
|Low Battery Alarm||
8V - Low Battery (Batteries die)
9.4V - Night vision is unavailable in low voltage(Almost die)
|Interface||Mini-USB, Regular SD card holder, External Power (DC 12V/1A, Plug 4.0x1.7mm)|
|Mounting||Strap, Tripod Base (1/4-20)|
|Operation Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Certificate||FCC & CE & RoHS|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 4.3 x 3.3 inches|
The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in a short time, the power will fall out quickly.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 2-Pack Trail Camera 32MP 1440P HD Video Low Glow Night Vision with Motion Activated IP66 Waterproof for Hunter & Backyard Surveillance T326
It come with:
- x2 T326 Green Forest Trail Camera(s)
- x2 User's Manual - in English
- x2 Mini USB cable(s)
- x2 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
One Year Warranty
We take great pride in our products. We always stand behind our promises. We provide a leading warranty term and service. Buying our product, you are covered under a limited warranty.
We guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty of the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover consumer caused damages such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorized technicians.
We will, at our option during the warranty period, repair your camera or replace it with the same or comparable model free of charge. This warranty only extends to the original retail buyer from our authorized dealer. Purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty shall be for the remaining portion of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends solely to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. It does not cover normal wear of the product.
If you need to return a product under this warranty, please please feel free to contact us, we are always here to support you.