- Camera Features
- Technical Specs
1.HD Image & Video and PIR Function: Capture max 20MP images and 1080P videos H.264 encoding MP4 format which can be fast share to YouTube or Facebook In "Cam + Video" mode, images and videos could work together at every trigger. SD card support up to 128GB(not included in package). 65°PIR sensor detect wide and night vision up to 70ft/21m.
2. Stealth Design & Energy-efficient: Camo design makes the camera stealth for wildlife observing and researching of wild animals; ideal for riding, camping and exploring as sport camera, even role as security camera for home and office. Operating temperature is between -4~+140°F/-20 ~+60°C. Long in-field battery life in standby mode, up to 3 - 6 months with 8*AA batteries and Auto power off in 5 minutes while no keypad controlling, more energy-efficient.
3. Time Lapse: Trail hunting camera takes pictures/videos at specified interval automatically and constantly, which is useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes and the growing process of plant, flower, birds nest. When monitoring certain point like parking or yard. This feature can be used with Timer to meet your timetable.
4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing the photos.
5. Easy to Use: Unique button design, embedded 2.31-inch LCD screen, simple menu/settings, easy to get started. Quick trigger time in 0.5 second (pre-boot 0.2s under side motion sensors enabled), trigger distance up to 70ft/21m below 77°F/25°C at normal, miss nothing at all.
(Note: Night videos are limited to a maximum of 30 seconds to conserve the batteries. If set video length higher than 30 seconds, e.g. 60 seconds, the max recording length at night keeps 30 seconds.)
|Working Mode||Motion detection or Time Lapse|
|Max. Pixel Size||20MP|
|Lens||F=2.0, FOV=105°, Auto IR-Cut|
|LCD Screen||2.31" Color screen|
|Keypad||6 Keys, 1 Power switch|
|Memory||SD, SDHC or SDXC Regular memory card (Not included), max capacity 128GB|
|Picture Resolution||20MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP|
|PIR Sensing Distance||70ft (Below 77°F/25°C)|
|PIR Sensing Angle||70°|
|Trigger Time||Approx. 0.5 second|
|Trigger Interval||0sec.-60min, Programmable|
|Video Length||3sec ~ 5min., Programmable
(Note: Max 30 seconds at night time to conserve batteries lifetime)
|Info Strip||On /Off|
|Operation Hours||On /Off, Specific working period of time|
|Camera Name||4-Character (A-Z, 0-9)|
|Time Lapse||1 Sec. ~ 24 Hour|
|Power Supply||8x1.5V AA Batteries Or External 12V Power Supply with 4.0x1.7mm plug (Not included)|
|Stand-by Time||8 Months|
|Auto Stand-by||Auto Stand-by (Surveillance mode) in 5 minutes while no operation in SET mode|
|Low Battery Alarm||8V - Low Battery (Batteries die)
9V - Night vision is unavailable in low voltage(Almost die)
|Interface||Mini-USB, Regular SD card holder, External Power (DC 12V/1A, Plug 4.0x1.7mm)|
|Mounting||Strap, Tripod Base (1/4-20)|
|Operation Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Certificate||FCC & CE & RoHS|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 4.4 x 3.0 inches|
The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in a short time, the power will fall out quickly.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 4-Pack No Glow Game & Trail Cams Deer Hunting Cameras 20MP 1920*1080P Video Night Vision Motion Activated Time Lapse Multi-shot Mode
It come with:
- x4 Regular Green Forest Trail Camera(s)
- Instructions Manual - in English
- Mini USB cable
- x4 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.
One Year Warranty
We take great pride in our products. We always stand behind our promises. We provide a leading warranty term and service. Buying our product, you are covered under a limited warranty.
We guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a limited warranty of the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover consumer caused damages such as misuse, abuse, improper handling or installation, or repairs attempted by someone other than our authorized technicians.
We will, at our option during the warranty period, repair your camera or replace it with the same or comparable model free of charge. This warranty only extends to the original retail buyer from our authorized dealer. Purchase receipt or other proof of the date of the original purchase is required to receive warranty benefits. The warranty on any replacement product provided under the original warranty shall be for the remaining portion of the warranty period applicable to the original product.
This warranty extends solely to failures due to defects in materials or workmanship under normal use. It does not cover normal wear of the product.
If you need to return a product under this warranty, please please feel free to contact us, we are always here to support you.